Semiconductor Plastic Spares and Consumables
Semplastics designs and manufactures plastic spares and consumables for a broad range of wafer fab processing equipment.Back to Products
Photolithography / Tracks
For DNS 80A/80B, 60A/60B photolithographic track spares, the current part listings can be found at the following table.
Other phototrack spares include precision machined polypropylene IC cups for TEL ACT 6 and CLEAN TRACK ACT 8 systems. Both the standard 3-piece and the redesigned 4-piece IC cup upgrade are available. The redesigned (4-piece) IC cup upgrade provides greatly improved exhaust flow. The benefits are listed below:
- Improved resist uniformity, most notably near the edge of the wafer
- Dramatic reduction in topside particles
- Significant reduction in backside particles, which lowers solvent consumption and improves yields
- Precise resist thickness profile results in better process control
We also specialize in machining TEL TRACK ACT 8, and Lithius pincettes and fingers from high-performance wear-resistant material such as Vespel to reduce cost of ownership and improve up-time.
Other high-performance plastic materials are available for improved lifetime of the wafer support fingers for the following equipment: Mark 8, CLEAN TRACK ACT 8, and Lithius.
- Injection molded polypropylene cups are also available for FSI litho tracks.